Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ultra Easy Pizza

It doesn't get any easier than this! Normally I make up a big batch of pizza crusts and freeze the dough (after its first rising) in individual servings in little baggies. But I didn't really feel like making up a batch of dough because I'm in my creative busy streak. So I discovered the already made dough at the grocery store. You get three in a package (individual size) and they freeze very well. You can top them with anything you like but I made mine nice and healthy! I used low fat Ranch dressing as the sauce, topped it with fresh diced Roma tomatoes, broccoli (cooked), and topped it off with low-fat mozzarella cheese. Absolutely Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...