Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogging I Love it!


I sure wish blogging was around when my kids were little. Every time I go into my blog reader I see all kinds of cute things that would be so fun for kids parties as well as simple day to day activities.

But I still love it! I find that I never buy magazines anymore. Don't need to. I can get all the craft projects, decorating ideas, recipes, and party ideas from visiting blogs. Then there's the photography, pet stories/photos, traveling, reviews, and just fun stuff.

I especially enjoy visiting blogs around the holidays. Look at how many cute July 4th projects, decorating, and recipes are out there! Next will be all the summer vacation shots, picnics, and yummy food. I can't wait to see all the Halloween blog posts yet to come!

I'm sure digital photography has a lot to do with it. I don't think blogging would be as much fun without all the photos. I'm so happy to have been born in this day and age. Digital photography and blogging are a fun thing to be a part of. I feel like I have the best magazine at my fingertips, literally!

Photo Above: Baby Howard   More Howard

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, kids are such a huge part of blogging culture, it's kind of crazy. Kids everywhere! But I honestly do enjoy the little kids posts, although I don't have kids/husband/boyfriend at this point in time. Cuz who doesn't love kids? They make such cute pictures and funny stories every time. Endless inspiration with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard is so darn cute!! : ) I just wished I jumped on the blogging band wagon ages ago! Better late than never I suppose. PS - I grabbed your button to add to my "Blog Love" Page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute picture of Howard.
    I totally agree with you about blogging. It is like having a huge magazine right there all the time. No waiting a month for a new issue either. I can't imagine not having the computer and the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! And now with websites like Pinterest, my life will never be the same (in an awesome kind of way) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really fun to see everything and get tons of ideas... but then again it is so addictive that I'm spending so much time online! =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...