Sunday, September 4, 2011
Silly Little Things
First and foremost, what makes me happiest in life are my family and my pets. There are lots of little and fun things that always make me smile. These things are also important because if it brings a smile to your face or brings you some enjoyment, it adds a positive glow to your being and can also lower your blood pressure. Here are just a couple of my silly and simple little things:
1. A refreshing glass of freshly brewed iced tea with a slice of fresh lemon. It's an "Ahhhh" moment!
2. Wearing my fun jewelry like these cinnamon bun earrings I just bought from ScrumptiousDoodle. How does she make them look so real?
3. Watching the fawns lounge around in my backyard. This picture was taken yesterday. Now that the crab apple trees are producing apples, they are always in my yard.
4. Sitting on top of a sand dune and looking down at the Lake. So relaxing.
5. Coming home from work to find that my husband has cleaned the entire house and my kitchen actually sparkles!
So those are my silly little things. What are yours?