Monday, September 10, 2012

Hobby Horse Candy Cane & Lollipop Ornaments

free pattern download, free pattern christmas pattern, christmas ornament, free ornament pattern, hobby horse pattern, lollipop pattern, yo yo pattern,, sewing tutorial, embroidery tutorial

Last year I posted two Christmas ornament patterns that seem to be quite popular. If you want to see the tutorials, you can click the link at the top. Many people do like to keep a PDF pattern in their files so I have made them available in PDF format. You can pick them up for FREE at my Craftsy Shop. I'll leave the link (in the big red graphic) at my sidebar until Christmas is over if you want to check it out later.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. These look like so much fun! Thanks so much! =0)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially the horses - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made lots of those lollipop ornies! Fun to make with the grands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember the hobby horses; so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you making your candy themed tree last year and these ornaments are adorable! You're so sweet to share your patterns again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Can't believe we are talking about Christmas already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you still making ornaments for your tree? You know you have to post a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! I hope that they do well again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute. I love the yo-yo pops

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Thanks for sharing your patterns! I've got to make some of those lollipop ornaments this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute, thanks for sharing your patterns! I remember your candy themed tree last year too, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooohhh i love these!!! Too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...