Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Moving Shops and Good News - What a Week!

It's been a busy week! After spending a couple of days uploading files to Etsy for the instant download service, I decided it was a good time to remove my patterns from my Etsy shop and give them a shop of their own. The thought of starting a fresh shop terrifies me, I'm sure after a slow start, it will be worth it in the long run. I can see how confusing it must have been for those who were looking for digital graphics to find a bunch of patterns and vice versa.

So, my new shop is located HERE if you want to take a look. I'm starting with a 20% OFF sale that will be running this week.

THE GOOD NEWS: Another good thing that has happened this week was that my son finally let me announce to the world that he will be making me a grandma for the first time in October. It's been so hard to keep my mouth shut on this one! I did announce it on my personal facebook page but not all of you have been able to see it. So here it is, it's official!!! 

Be sure to enter our giveaway where you can win lots of free graphics or patterns of your choice! You can enter that HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Grandma!

    I recently set up instant downloads for my cross stitch patterns, and it's awesome! I think this new feature will make running two shops a little easier for you.

    Good luck in your new adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, how exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Sher! wonderful news! Congratulations!
    good luck with your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Grandma! I wish you all the best on your new website adventure. Etsy has become overwhelming when I try to search for a certain item.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new shop! But even bigger congrats on becoming a Grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Congrats on the shop & being a grandma!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...