Saturday, June 1, 2013

Favorite - Weight Watcher's Fudge Ice Cream Bars


As I was enjoying these super delicious Weight Watcher's Fudge Ice Cream Bars, it dawned on me that it had been a while since I've shared one of my favorites with you. 

The battle of the bulge has been so difficult for me, but I feel like I've finally gotten a grip on things. This delicious and guilt free treat makes it so easy! I just discovered them last week. I actually bought them by accident because I thought I was getting the ice cream bars with the ice cream inside, and the hard shell coating on the outside. I'm so glad I made this mistake. These things are so chocolaty and creamy, you feel like you are really splurging! Each one is only 100 calories and 1 gram of fat. And they are huge, in fact much bigger than any fudge bar I've eaten.

Signing off for now. Going to pull one out of the freezer, let it sit on the counter for about 10 to 15 minutes so it will get nice and soft, then I'm going to indulge....quilt free!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorite here. This is a good one!

    My youngest is 2.5 and I've decided I can't call it "baby weight" forever ;) Am dedicated to cutting out white flour and not eating past 7...here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on WW on 2/19 (online only) and it is the only diet that works for me. Doesn't hurt that all fresh veggies and fruits are 0 points! Good luck in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm....Those look yummy! Glad you accidentally bought these and decided to share them. I'll have to grab a box. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw those when I was in the grocery store today and thought about buying them. Now I wish I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite amazing! We do not have these here, but maybe I could read the ingredients and get some ideas... I do need to lose several pounds, and my love for sweets certainly does not help. I try to substitute with fruit but it is not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheryl, I do like ice-cream a lot , but after my recent trip to Paris I have a soft spot for French macaroons! Such a bouquet of flavor...no wonder why it is a such a famous:) desert there.
    -Lana
    http://lanasartstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love icecream, I was just thinking about getting some out of the freezer...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to have to try them! I can't fit in any of my jeans.... Winter about killed me lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't guilt-free pleasures the best :) Skinny Cow makes a yummy ice cream sandwich too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, those look great! I'm going to have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ice-cream without guilt, and even bigger! What a great discovery :D thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...