Sunday, November 17, 2013

Crazy and INSANE Christmas Deals!

To kick off the Christmas Season I thought it would be fun to have some crazy and insane specials. Specials that are priced so low you are going to think, "Is she nuts?" Some days it will be graphics, some days it will be patterns, but there will be LOTS of them!

To keep updated on the present sales, be sure to follow us on Facebook or Google+ because all the sales will be announced there. You can click the links below or you can click on the graphics at the right.

Facebook
Google+

We will begin with my Christmas Clipart Bundle. TODAY ONLY you will get it for $3.00. Yes, I know that is less than the regular price of my clipart sets, but I told you it would be crazy! You can find this set at my Etsy by clicking HERE.


1 comment:

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...