Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project 365 - Week 3


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 15 - My favorite breakfast, the dependable, yet delicious egg sandwich.

Day 16 - I've had some people write me asking me where they can get this fabric. It's used in my Happy Snowman Mug Rug Pattern as the binding. I decided to lay it out and photograph it so they have a better idea of what it looks like when they try to find it. If you are wondering too, it's made exclusively for JoAnn Fabrics. It was in their Christmas  collection this past year.

Day 17 - My business partner and little buddy. She will be 14 years old this summer. I just love my Punkie!

Day 18 - Made this M&M Trifle for my Mom's birthday party. It is always wiped out immediately and is everyone's favorite. It is sooooo easy and so pretty! I know you want the recipe!

Day 19 - Great Grandma holding baby Paige at her birthday party. She loves her grand-babies!

Day 20 - Yes! The generator is installed! No more filling up the bathtubs with water when I know there is a storm coming. When you live in the country, you're the last ones to get power back and it can be out for days! I do love my candles and my candlelight, but it's not good for putting on makeup.

Day 21 -  Black squirrels are not very common but we do have a few in the area, and one of them lives in my trees. I see him everyday but I can't get a good picture of him. This is the best I can do for now, but I'm bound and determined to get a better one soon! 

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

5 comments:

  1. I've never had M&M truffle or seen a black squirrel. I'd like to try one and see the other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M&M trifle? Yes please! And congrats to you and your mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I'll have one of those egg sandwiches and then some of that M&M trifle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That trifle looks like a crowd pleaser! That is so great that great grandmom gets to spend time with the little ones. :) Squirrels are crazy little rascals. Trying to photograph them is tricky. I have woods behind my house so there is constant playing going on in there. They are fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A black squirrel! how cool!
    Punkie is so cute! I like the one photograph a day idea. I may do this since hardly a day goes by without photos being taken.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...