Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Project 365 - Week 24


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 162 - Fun visit with the dentist. NOT! Found out I need a tooth pulled.

Day 163 - There is my Baby Paige! Nana took her and her mommy and daddy to Applebees for dinner. Well, she slept.

Day 164 - Dinner at Chilis with the hubster!

Day 165 - It was a beautiful morning to sit outside for breakfast at my favorite Panera with my favorite guy!

Day 166 - Father's Day at my mom's.

Day 167 - Spent the day in the hospital waiting room. No worries. All is well!

Day 168 - My new favorite studio supply. My disappearing marker. It's perfect for my machine applique!

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

6 comments:

  1. glad to hear the emergency room visit isn't something serious. I love my disappearing ink pen. I use the water soluble end more than the disappearing ink side

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited the dentist last week, and need to go back next month :-( For some reason, there always needs to be something done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little Paige is such a cutie! I may need to try that disappearing ink pen. I'm always afraid there will be a residual mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby. Maybe next time she will enjoy the meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige is adorable as always! I'm sorry to hear about your tooth. That does not sound fun! I didn't realize there is disappearing ink for sewing. That makes sense. I remember invisible markers made for kids when I was young. Then you had to go over it with another marker to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...Applebee's, Chili's Panera...you're making me hungry!
    Baby Paige is getting so big...what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...