Thursday, July 3, 2014

Project 365 - Week 26


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 176 - Babysitting Paige! She was such a good girl for her Nana.

Day 177 - My adorable assistant Punkie, helping out in the studio.

Day 178 - Dinner with Brian's brothers. Brian made his excellent roast beef sandwiches.

Day 179 - A day of lots of computer work.

Day 180 - Lunch at Steak and Shake with the family. Their grilled chicken salads are the best!

Day 181 - Paige's mommy took this picture but it had to be my photo of the day because there is no way that I could possibly take a better one! She was wishing her Daddy a happy birthday.

Day 182 - Hello July!

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week all around. Love the birthday wish from Paige. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a good week! And I could really use a Punkie around here, looks very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture of Paige. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great photo journal Sher, what a great idea!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great photos! Yes that one Paige's mom took is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That IS a great idea!
    Perhaps someday I will do that.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...