Thursday, July 10, 2014

Project 365 - Week 27


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 183 - Our new thermostat that came with the new furnace. Not exciting but I couldn't think of a good picture for today. It happens.

Day 184 - Brian is repainting the back steps and the doors to the house.

Day 185 - Great grandma and grandpa met Baby Paige for the first time on the fourth of July. They are here visiting from Florida.

Day 186 - Cleaning out my closets. These are just a couple of my favorite purses. I'm hoping to donate about half of them.

Day 187 - Just added this standing workstation to my studio.

Day 188 - More things that seem to fall into my shopping cart.

Day 189 - Now that we have a coyote visitor to the yard again, Bubba needs to stay on a cable when we are outside so he doesn't challenge it, and we can grab him quickly. Baby Paige had so much fun with the cable.

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

6 comments:

  1. thermostats sure have come a long way. I still have the old fashioned round one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the shopping cart problem too, I really need to stay away from them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for great grandma and grandpa! They must have loved meeting the adorable baby Paige. Good luck with donating the purses. I know it can be difficult to part with stuff but I try to focus on the items going to someone who can really use them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone said he spotted a coyote in our neighborhood the other morning. They are really getting around! Paige is such a darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coyotes were howling up a storm the other night here! Smart idea to keep Bubba on a chain...Harley has to be on one too! Baby Paige is always just adorable and I bet her great grands loved meeting her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great grandma and grandpa! awesome!
    A new furnace and thermostat ARE exciting!
    Baby Paige is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...