Monday, August 18, 2014

Sher's Blog Tutorials - Find Them Easily Now!


A few days ago I was looking through my tutorials and dawned on me that it was taking forever to find the ones that I was looking for without going through my search. This has got to be difficult for my readers, especially if they they just want to browse through them to see what all I have. So I fixed the problem!

You can now find all my tutorials at a glance! I put them all on a tutorial board on my Pinterest account. From now on, you can see all my tutorials by clicking the "Tutorials" tab at the top of my blog, or you can save the page in your favorites for later.

Next, I'm going to work on the recipes. I'm going to be busy.

3 comments:

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...