Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Project 365 - Week 36


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 246 - Getting ready to send my daughter a signed copy of the latest book I'm a contributor to. I'm going to be visiting her soon but I'm shipping the book as well as her birthday presents so I don't have to take them on the plane.

Day 247 - I've been keeping my eye on this mushroom that we found in our yard. I want to see how big it gets. I have no idea what kind it is.

Day 248 - Don't you just love your house after you spent the day cleaning? I do! I was sure to light some pretty scented candles and kick back with a glass of wine.

Day 249 - Went to my beautiful niece's third birthday party today. The kids had so much fun in the bouncey house.

Day 250 - My favorite Chardonnay at the end of the day. I rhymed!

Day 251 - All along one side of our property is lined with pine trees. Right now there are pine cones everywhere. It's also fun watching the squirrels running around with them in their mouths.

Day 252 - I was waiting for this storm to roll in but it either weakened, or I slept through it.

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

4 comments:

  1. It must be exciting seeing your work in print..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to do this a few years ago but I failed after about 4 months. Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen many mushrooms over here, I am not ready for fall yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an odd looking mushroom! They are fun to watch grow. The princess cake is beautiful! Birthday cakes are so fancy today. I remember as a kid they were so simple. My mom did the writing and there was no theme. Pine cones are so neat! They are fun for crafting too. :) Have a great weekend Sher!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...