Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Project 365 - Week 45


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 302 - Couldn't think of anything to represent this day so I took a picture of these mug rugs.

Day 303 - Fabric and supplies for a blog tutorial that will be posted within the next week.

Day 304 - High winds ripped the trim off our house. Brian fixed it right away so it looks good again.

Day 305 - There she is with those sparkly blue eyes. I spent some time with my princess on Saturday!

Day 306 - I know, you think you are looking at a coke can with tape on top. But it's actually my "Coyote Can." I dropped in about a dozen pennies and take it outside with me when I'm taking Bubba out. I shake the can as I'm walking out the door and while I'm out there. Good thing Bubba is used to it!

Day 307 - Monsters in the making! Of course one will go to Baby Paige, but two are going to a charity. You can read about it HERE.

Day 308 - It's that time of year again. Time to insulate the windows!

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

6 comments:

  1. You have done so well keeping up with this. I doubt I would have made it through the first month.
    Cool idea with the coyote can. Looking forward to seeing what your tutorial will be

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had howling winds here, too. And your monsters are so cute!! I did download the pattern earlier, and hope to get some made. But the cutest of all is sweet baby Paige!! What fun that you could spend some time with her on Saturday. They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the can to keep those nasty coyotes away! Baby Paige's eyes are amazing. So beautiful. It sounds like you had some serious wind! Wind seems to be the most damaging weather in our area. It actually blew down an old tree at my house last fall. Crazy and scary! I can't wait to see the finished monsters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the craft supplies, love to see what they were turned into!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. There is nothing more precious then a babies smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wind has been crazy around here too! Glad Brian got it fixed right away.
    A "coyote can" is a clever idea!
    And I love the monsters you're making :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...