Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Free Mug Rug Patterns for Everyone! Coming Soon!


I have great news for my mug rug lovers. Starting in early October, I'll be guest posting at So Sew Easy. Once a month I'll be posting a mug rug tutorial that will be appropriate for that month.

I was so excited when Deby approached me with the idea since I've been an admirer of her designs and her website for a long time. She's such a nice lady, I just know I'll enjoy working with her.

Each tutorial will be exclusively designed for So Sew Easy and you can only find them there. But don't worry, I'll make sure you know when they are published by posting an announcement on my Instagram, Google Plus, Sher's Creative Space Website, Pinterest, and right here on the blog. You can follow me on any of those, or you can sign up for my VIP Club, where you always get special deals and the latest news from my very own studio about twice a month. 

While you're waiting for the first one, why not stop by So Sew Easy and see all the great tutorials are waiting for you now.

Back to the studio! Working on my first one, a Halloween edition.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love a crafty collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how excited I am about this and being able to share your awesome talents with my readers. It's going to be the best :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...