Friday, June 24, 2016

Something NEW!


Now that I have my own website and have 100% control, I can have my crazy sales and deals! I've decided to have a weekly special with a price that is so very low, it's crazy!

We'll begin with my So Many Ways Cellphone Case. It is normally priced at $4.95, but this week it will be $2.50. 

With July around the corner, I'll be concentrating my efforts on Christmas in July, my weekly specials will be all Christmas related! Stay tuned.

To take advantage of this one, click HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of sales with your new site Sher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having total control over your site sounds wonderful!
    Good luck with your crazy sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like! Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...