Friday, September 2, 2016

September Mug of the Month Tutorial


It's hard to believe that this particular collaboration with So Sew Easy has come to an end, yet it has. This is the last in my monthly series of mug rug tutorials. I hope you have been collecting them all. 

I've really enjoyed this experience, and working with Mayra has been a pleasure and there will be more fun things ahead for the the two of us together to share with you.

Stop by So Sew Easy and check out this new mug rug tutorial!

Also: Be sure to stop by my website at Sher's Creative Space to take advantage of my Labor Day Special where you can save 20% store-wide. Sale good through September 5th.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely mug rug, I like its rustic simplicity! The tutorial is very easy to follow. I will share it with my little sister, she adores these things. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...