Thursday, November 3, 2016

Mug Rug Patterns Ideas - Trucks with Tree and Camper!


I asked what you'd like to see on a mug rug and you told me! I have quite a list and I'm hoping to get to each and every one of them. Some are for Christmas and New Year's, so obviously I'll get to those first. 

My first two are from Melanie and Carole. How fitting that they both involved a truck! This made it easier for me to do two at once. 

Carole asked for a camper on a truck, while Melanie wanted to see a truck with a tree that had just been cut down for Christmas.

You can find the Perfect Christmas Tree Mug Rug Pattern HERE, and the Let's Go Camping Mug Rug Pattern HERE.

Thank you ladies and everyone else for sharing your fun and creative ideas. If I haven't gotten to yours yet, don't worry, it's on the drawing board and will be published in the near future.

Keep the great ideas coming!!!

1 comment:

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...