Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Little Spike and My New Images


As many of you have probably already noticed, I have fresh new images to represent my embroidery business and my PDF pattern business. What made it most difficult is that I wanted to tie in the two different businesses with very similar images. My social media sites such as Google Plus, Facebook,  Instagram, Pinterest, and this blog represent both of my businesses. So, how to make them each work alone, and together has been a challenge for me. I have it figured out! 

What ties it all together are two different elements, colors and Little Spike (the dog). 

Yes, the dog has a name! This past January I lost my little Yorkie due to serious medical reasons. I'm getting closer and closer to being ready for another one. All I know for sure is I would love another small dog, fluffy, and we will get him or her from a local rescue or the humane society. So when referring to my future dog, I call him Little Spike. On another note, this dog in my logo also resembles my sweet Bubba that passed away. So, adding Little Spike to my logo has a very special meaning to me.

Let me know what you think about my new images!


1 comment:

  1. I love the stance and the facial expression! It says "I'm here - let's play!". Glad to see you're thinking of another dog. It's hard to get past the loss but, after a while, it's good to move on to a new bundle of fur.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...