Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sales - Sales - Sales!


 For those in the States, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did! We had a feast! We always cook for an army no matter how many show up. We hosted the big event here. Brian cooked the turkey and it was fabulous! I even used the owl napkin rings that I made. Tutorial here.





I will not be shopping this Black Friday because I will be working. Not sure I'd be out in the crowds anyway. But I will be celebrating Black Friday through Cyber Monday at my shops with sales. Let the Holidays begin!

Turkey in image above is from my Halloween & Fall Clipart Set which can be found at my Etsy Shop, Teacher's Notebook Shop, Meylah Graphics Shop.

8 comments:

  1. Your feast looks like it was yummy and I love those owl napkin rings you made!! So glad you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :)

    Wishing you lots of sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for holiday sales! Good luck! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your sale!
    Love the owl napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. I always work on black Friday but wouldn't want to be out in the crowds any way. I prefer cyber Monday shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table looked so nice. I'm lucky to get some cloth napkins out. I always have plans for a pretty table, but never seem to get it done. We use our dining room table for every meal, so I can't set it up in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you had such a good Thanksgiving! Happy shopping and happy sales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
    I was not out shopping on Black Friday. I was spending time with my family. much more enjoyable to me!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...