Monday, April 8, 2013

Help Rescue My Favorite Purse!


Above is a photo of my very most favorite purse in the whole world! I know, it sounds a little extreme but I love that purse. It has everything I want, great inside and outside pockets, cross-body bag, black leather, and super cute! I think my favorite thing about this bag is that it looks small, but is so roomy on the inside. 

So what's the problem? Well, to make a long story short, it was in the closet at work and it had a mis-hap with a bottle or something of cleaning fluid. My purse and another girl's coat got the worst of it. Now back to my purse....

I've been hanging it under the eves since Wednesday. Today I set it in the bright sun on my deck. I've sprayed it with a combination of vinegar and water. At this very moment, it's hanging under my eves again with an open container of baking soda inside.

Tell me, is there anything else I can do to get rid of the smell. I want to save my purse!!!

5 comments:

  1. When a coat smells of smoke, it helps to hang it above the central heating (I hope this is correct English...). Maybe this trick helps for other items and smells as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Maybe spray it with Febreze? I hope you can get the smell out, no fun when your favorite purse (or shoes) have a mishap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Wish I had ideas for you. I hope someone is able to rescue your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would keep putting it outside, too. Fresh air does wonders! After that, I agree with Trina about the Febreeze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of anything but I hope you get it figured out. Trying to replace a favorite purse is the pits

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...