Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Must Have Craft Supplies


I just placed an order for some sewing supplies and it got me thinking about my most used and most needed craft and sewing supplies. I recently ran low on my Heat N Bond Lite. When I went out to get some more, I discovered that none of my local stores sold that brand anymore so I bought another brand. When it came time to use it, I was so disappointed. It was a pain in the butt to peel off the backing, plus the glue didn't adhere evenly. I really missed my Heat N Bond! Fortunately I was able to get online and order it in bulk. No problem, I'll use it!

Here are my favorites:
Heat N Bond Lite (as noted above)
Fusible and non fusible fleece
Black embroidery floss
Black mini buttons
Good selection of colorful buttons
Good selection of fabrics and trims

I could really drag this list on and on, but those are my MUST haves! What's yours?

5 comments:

  1. Anything on a cone! :) I looked around my studio after reading your post, and I see my wall of thread on cones, above my serger.... Then, there are the cones of yarns.. I love to look at them as much as work from them!
    Beyond that, I need elastic, ribbons, of course, fabric! And, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get along with out my heat sealer for my ribbons!

    The list does go on & on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a drool-worth list! I am addicted to buying supplies :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when I run out and can't find supplies locally! Good thing for the internet :)
    I use cardstock, wood and a variety of glasses most often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My "staples" are InsulBright, Warm & Natural batting, cotton flannel, and SnapSource capped metal snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bummer when all the local stores aren't selling your very favorite supply!
    Well, we have lots of favorites, and we have so many different types of crafts that we love, so it's hard to choose just a short list. =0)
    One of the kids' ultimate favorite would probably be the candy wrappers (and you probably know why!). LOL
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...