Saturday, June 17, 2023

Travel Journal & Sharing A Printable with You!


I'm a traveler. I love to travel. With my kids and parents at different locations in the US, I get the opportunity to travel often. When I get home I love to make travel journals, then convert them into PDF documents so I can read them whenever I want. I do this in my CorelDraw program but they can also be made in Microsoft Word, Samsung Notes, and so many other programs out there; many of which are free. While I'm traveling I like to remember everything so I upload journal pages into my note-taking app so I don't have to worry about forgetting anything. Once I get home, I combine my notes and some favorite photos in my travel journals.

My husband and I just came home from a two week trip through Canada. We covered four special locations in the eastern part. I'll be sharing some great information about them another time. 

I just added some free travel templates to my Nerdy Me page on my website. Feel free to snatch them up free of charge. I make them for myself so I like to share them with you as well.

If you are interested, you can find them at:

https://www.inthehoopbysher.com/nerdy-me.html

Enjoy!


Do you like free embroidery designs and tutorials?

Be sure to sign up for the weekly newsletter to get a free design every weekend (unless I'm running a sale). Sign up for Sher's Creative News

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...