Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh Little Tree Frog...


Last night I was chilling a bit before bed when I saw movement on my glass doors. I took a closer look and found this cute little guy. We must have a lot of tree frogs in the area because I see them all the time. They always end up on my glass doors right before a storm. Do you suppose that they feel safe there? Do you think they know when a storm is coming? An animal's instincts are quite strong. A few years ago they had that Tsunami that killed many people and created unbelievable destruction in Japan. I read an article about how they didn't find animal bodies. They found live animals on high ground instead. Somehow the animals sensed the severe danger and moved to high ground in plenty of time.

There are many stories about how an animal's instincts actually save people's lives. I have one myself which I'll share in a future post. But I just had to photograph this cute little tree frog! Love his little suction cup feet!

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE frogs! We have a lot of tree frogs, other frogs, and toads here. I usually end up with a couple in the screenroom and occasionally in the house during summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think they have a very keen sense when it comes to danger. I wonder why the frog would choose your window though. Lucky for us anyway, we get to see his pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute tree frog! I love their little chirpy sounds!
    That's an interesting story about the sunami and animals finding high ground. I look forward to hearing YOUR story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a big time cutie! I hadn't heard that about the tsunami. That's pretty incredible to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! The suction cup feet are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have oodles of grey tree frogs where I am too. They love my geraniums for some reason! I find it funny too that you can buy these exact frogs in pet stores when they're quite plentiful in the wild, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cutie! I had heard about the animals being on higher ground during the tsunami too. I believe they are more in tune with the earth and weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is cute, but I have an unreasonable fear of frogs and toads. It's not like I'm terrified of them or anything, but I once stepped on a toad with very thin-soled shoes and squashed him. Ever since, I am afraid of stepping on toads or frogs. I have a lot of trouble walking around in marshy areas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about animals! What a cute frog. I don't doubt their instincts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos of the little froggy! Animal instincts are crazy, right? The way they sense danger is just amazing.
    Can't wait to read about your upcoming story!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    Visiting today from Blogging Buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love frogs, and that one above is too cute! Anyway, I wait for your story as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Animals know and as humans we tend to ignore the signs.

    The snails seem to invade our porch when it is about to rain. They drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what cool pictures!!! I have only seen them in the woods. I believe that animals have a sense for danger..

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great pictures of that little cute frog!! His suction cup feet are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very cute, he is! Isn't that interesting about the tsunami? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...