Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meylah Marketplace


This post is directed at all my fellow shopkeepers. I know a lot of my readers and blogging friends have shops at Etsy, Craftsy, Artfire, etc. Well in case you didn't know, Handmadeology just launched their marketplace today at Meylah.

I've only joined Meylah recently and have sold some clipart kits there, but I now have two shops there. I have a shop for patterns, and one for graphics. It's very easy to open a shop, it's a great platform, and has a private facebook group where you can share ideas information with other shop owners.

For all my digital design and digital pattern making friends, they offer INSTANT DOWNLOADS! Don't you just love to hear those words? Downloads immediately after your customer pays.

Just thought I'd pass this information along. It's always nice to get on the ground floor with something like this. I was one of the first pattern designers to join Craftsy and it's done very well for me. Here is another awesome opportunity!

Here are the links to get your started:

Meylah Blog Post to explain the launch:
http://meylah.com/meylah/handmadelogy-market-launches

The Meylah marketplace:
http://meylah.com/marketplace

My own Meylah Pattern Shop:
http://meylah.com/ShersPDFPatterns

My own Meylah Graphic Shop:
http://meylah.com/SherHastingsDesigns

I swiped the photo from their blog post. Hope they don't mind since I'm using it to promote their shop!

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sher! On the strength of your recommendation, have joined Meylah (yet another place to get muddled up on!) and will be completing the sign up later! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

    Hope all goes well with you! Haven't seen you blogging recently, but then I've been away over the holiday and could well have missed you.

    All the best! Isobel- www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the detailed information! I do sell PDF patterns of some of my beading designs and would love to get them in other venues online, particularly those with direct downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links and explaining some of the details of the Meylah/Handmadeology joint venture. Going to check out more info on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get emails from Meylah frequently, but still haven't taken the plunge. I don't know why I keep putting it off. Thanks for the links Sher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all this information! I, also, have gotten emails and haven't taken the time to check it out yet. Sounds great, I am going to have to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what, Sher? I was just checking meylah out the other day from handmadeology, and when I went to the homepage, I saw about THREE of your items!!! I clicked on them and checked out your shops. I was going to email you this weekend to see how you're liking it so far. Guess this post answered that for me! LOL - I will look into it some more. I'm just so wary of opening different shops in different places. It seems like so much more work.
    Thanks for all the info,
    Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...