Saturday, February 23, 2013

Banana Muffins! Yum!!!


Baking sure has changed since Grandma's day! It's even changed since I was a little girl. Today we worry about low-fat, low sugar, low carbs, blah, blah, blah. Back then, they worried about nothing. They didn't know everything they know today. Brian watches sugar, and I watch fat grams. You'll notice the way my muffins look different from his.

Grandma certainly didn't have a Google Nexus to read her recipes on like I do. It's my favorite way to follow a recipe. I just recently found a great recipe program that works with my Android devices. Thanks to a couple of my facebook fans, I found PepperPlate! I can type in my recipes online, or import from various websites, then sync with my tablet and my cellphone! The best part is that I don't have to be online to access any of my recipes. How many times have you been at the grocery store and couldn't remember the ingredients to your favorite beef stew or mint brownies? My grocery store has bad cell service so I can still access my recipes!

Also, see the cute little kitty cat measuring cups at the left? Got those for Christmas this year. They are so much fun to use!

If you want the recipe to my low-fat banana nut chocolate chip muffins, which don't taste low-fat, click HERE.

Images in photo are from "Country Cooking" and "Cookin - What You Need" which are both available in my Etsy Shop.



6 comments:

  1. That Pepperplate app sounds awesome. I always forget ingredients when I'm at the store! I need to get myself a smartphone...
    Thanks, Sher!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look yummy and those cats are awesome :-) Have a good sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info on PepperPlate. I wonder if I could put my recipes from my computer recipe program onto it without retyping them? Must investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That app sounds cool...I like the idea of being able to look things up while grocery shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so delicious!! I definitely want to try making those muffins!

    -Kelly (your newest follower :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check out Pepper Plate.
    The kitty cups are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...