Thursday, April 6, 2023

The Benefits of Doodling


Did you know that doodling has beneftis? Did you know that it actually helps you concentrate on something else? Well, it does!

I was listening to a podcast which I like to do while I'm working, and the subject came up on a podcase called Something You Should Know which is a great one to listen to if podcasts are your thing. Instead of distracting you, it helps you concentrate on what's going on. When you doodle, you can better concentrate because your mind doesn't wander onto other subjects. So basically, it distracts you in a good way.

I was curious so I did a little research myself and I found the following two reliable links with great informaion:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-thinking-benefits-of-doodling-2016121510844

http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-power-of-the-doodle-improve-your-focus-and-memory-1406675744

Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...