Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby Foxes at Play



As  most of my readers already know, I love my camera! I take a ton of pictures. I've been trying to remember to take more video, especially of family. I wish I could look back at the video we had of the kids when they were little but I somehow lost them all in my divorce. So I've been creating more memories on video ever since.

For those who don't know, along with running my designing business, I work at an animal clinic where we also rehab wildlife. I get some really fun video and photos there! On my very first day of working there five years ago, we got in a two headed turtle. Since it was my first day, I was too chicken to whip out my camera and I missed a great opportunity! Kicking myself in the behind for that one.

Above is a video of some foxes we got in last year. They were orphaned so we had to raise them. They were actually released not long after this video was taken. Now that Spring is here, we're bombarded with wildlife, especially babies. The video was shot behind glass so it's not the best quality, but you can still see how cute the babies are when they are at play.

So do you prefer to take video, or photos?

8 comments:

  1. Oh am so sorry you lost your kids videos! Hope you get them back somehow, someday.

    First of all, good job for giving back at an animal shelter. They need so much love and defenders! The little foxes made my day...so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baby foxes are so cute! Thanks for sharing your video! It's too bad you didn't get a picture of that two headed turtle, I'm sure that was cool to see. But being it was your very first day, I can see why you didn't take the picture.

    I'm so sorry you lost your videos of your kids when they were little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely video, they look so cute! I love it when one of them starts hopping aroune at 0.40!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute?!?! I love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! (They remind me of my 3 grandsons.) I don't shoot videos, but my DILs do a great job capturing their kids on video. Love to watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! They sure like to tumble and wrestle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so cute. I love how that one is jumping, he's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that is too precious! They are so tiny. Typically I prefer to shoot photos, but since we adopted our kitties in December, I've shot a number of videos of them.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...