Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Project 365 - Week 20


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 134 - We never know what we're going to see on our daily walks. Today we saw this new family!

Day 135 - Poor Bubba! Because of his bladder problems, he now has to wear a diaper. He's adapting quite well though.

Day 136 - Mother Nature needs to get her months straight!

Day 137 - The backside of my newest mug rug patterns. Before attaching that backing fabric of course.

Day 138 - New growth appearing on the pine trees in the backyard.

Day 139 - This is a little gift I received from my Mom the other day. Everyone knows how I love my owls!

Day 140 - Snapshot from my phone. Storms were rolling in. We didn't lose power though. Now that we have the whole house generator we'll probably never lose it again.

On the bright side, I think winter has finally left!

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

8 comments:

  1. Awww! At least there will be no more Bubba accidents! I totally agree that Mother Nature needs to get her months straight. It feels like April instead of May. We have seen too many cold wet days in MA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your poor pup! And all that miserable weather. Hope this week is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos.
    The weather is also crazy by us. One day winter coat, the next day summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that owl, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, poor little Bubba. I'm glad that he's adapting okay. I love seeing the baby ducks and geese this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...