Saturday, May 31, 2014

Love, Love, Love, Hiking!


Brian and I may not have a whole lot in common, but when it comes to hiking, we were a match made in Heaven! We both love to pack a picnic lunch and go hiking. We also like to try new parks and trails. We'll chalk up today's adventure as a success! We took the drive southeast, and it was a drive, but worth it. We ended up at Tippecanoe River State Park. 

It was a beautiful drive too. I really don't think I could live that far out in the middle of nowhere though. We did however find a new favorite spot. They have great trails, camping, and canoeing. And look at that beautiful view off one of the trails. There was only one downside to the day, we forgot the bug repellent! And we actually like to think of ourselves as seasoned hikers!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful location. It is so fun to stumble upon new spots of nature to go back to. Hiking is something Jim and I love to do together too. Although camping, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a beautiful spot. I wish my husband liked hiking. He hates to even go for a little walk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great view! And I love the name of the Park :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love how green it is! I just got some dried cloves at the pharmacy, in a bowl they should keeps bugs out of your home. Hope it works.... They are the only thing I don't like about summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The arboretum by my house has some spots that look just like this! I love hiking, but my husband is pretty ambivalent about it. I usually have to lure him there with a picnic, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiking is fun. Only next time, bring the bug spray. It is not fun being food for the bugs.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...