Saturday, March 3, 2012

Busy, Sick, Life


My poor blog! For the past few weeks I've been neglecting my blog, my Etsy shop, my website, and pretty much anything involving the Internet or computer. Between working on my sewing room, being sick, and life in general, I've been pre-occupied. So much to do and so little time. This stupid sinus infection has lasted forever and has had me in slow motion for weeks.

Today I got a huge energy bug and made the curtains for my sewing room. I'm so happy with the way they turned out and they look so much better than the boring blue ones that were there before. I thought it would be cute to "button" the valance to the curtain. How perfect for a sewing room.

I also got a good start on wrapping my fabric today but I'll save that for another post. But let me say that I love the comic book backing boards! My fabric never looked so neat and tidy. I plan to wait at least a couple of weeks before putting it on my new shelves (being built now) because I want them to have time to cure. In the meantime though, I can at least see what I have and can even throw together a few little things.

And did I mention the view from my sewing room? This picture was taken last spring. These guys live in the woods behind my house. I can't wait to see this year's babies!

16 comments:

  1. So sorry that your sinus infection has hung on for so long! I hope you're feeling ALL better VERY soon!!

    I love your curtains, beautiful! And the view from the window is gorgeous, sweet little deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a day where you were feeling better so you could make your curtains :) Hope that darn sinus infection is gone for good!
    Your view is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sher, love your new curtains...they can make a huge difference in a room, glad you are enjoying them. You know, I've never had a sinus infection but have heard they are hell. Sorry you have been so under the weather.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! What a beautiful view! I'm new to your blog but I'm going to take a leap and guess that you live in the country... it looks so appealing. I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful curtains! Love the embellishments. The deer are great too!

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful view! Hope that sinus infection clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are lovely curtains! I hope you're feeling better!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful view! Glad you are up and about. Love the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your curtains. they look great. Wonderful view you've got there

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're on the mend. The curtains look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great curtains. I like the shorter length than the old ones. How lucky for you to have fawns in your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope that you're starting to feel better. I'm glad that things are progressing nicely with your craft room. What a great view!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the fabric and look of the new curtains :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grrr to sinus infections! Hoping for a full recovery very soon! The curtains are awesome. I think the buttons are just the perfect touch. Great job! Also those little dear are adorable. We're not too keen on them here, as they eat our flowers and vegetables... oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fawns are so cute!

    I hope this is the beginning to the road of wellness. I know how miserable a sinus infection can be. You did a beautiful job on the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These programs have been structured in a way to provide general medical
    education as well as specific physical therapy courses. Moreover, once you start disliking your partner, even the smallest of their mistakes seem blunders to you and
    ultimately it would led to differences between both of you.
    Depending on your lifestyle, now you also have the option to opt for online schools.
    My blog post Hiwopuuv.Blogoak.Com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...