Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Planners and Logs - Printable and Samsung Notes Format

FREEBIES FOR YOU!

For the past several years I've been using a (not free) note-keeping app. Now I use Samsung Notes exclusively. No, I'm not connected to them in any way, I just love their note-taking system. The most important thing you need to know about this FREE app is that it's only available on Samsung devices. I can also view and edit all my notes on my Windows (10 or 11) computer. I downloaded the app from the Windows store which works perfectly. Before that, I would connect my phone to my computer via the "Link to Windows" app that is already installed on my phone. You can also download it from the Google Play Store. It simply puts your phone screen on your computer screen so that you can open all your apps, and photos, and even respond to text messages from your computer.

I like to keep organized so I created some sheets that are compatible with my Samsung Notes app (A4 size) and also made them so they are printable (letter size). I'm sharing those with anyone who might find them helpful. They are free to use, ad-free, no strings attached, etc. Just download the ones you want and you can import them into your notes app. If you are new to Samsung Notes, you might want to download my helpful info and instructions.

You can find the templates and instructions on my website at:

These templates are for personal use only. Please do not share them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...