Thursday, October 27, 2022

Une Mousse au Chocolat or A Chocolate Mousse


This year my granddaugher wanted a Parisian theme for her 9th birthday party. She loves Paris (from what she's seen) and is learning the language. She even changes my google assistant to speak French. After she goes home from a weekend with us I have to change it back to English. Love that child!


I came across this unopened box of plastic wine glasses that we had left over from a party several years back. I almost threw them into a donation box. A few days after that, I was happy I didn't because they were so perfect for our chocolate mousse.


When she's here she likes to bake. Her new favorite is food imposter desserts. Since her birthday was coming up we tried a couple of mousse recipes and we decided on the top one on the list. It's the easiest thing in the world to make and only a few ingredients. We used bittersweet chocolate chips, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. That's it. For a fancy dessert, it sure was easy and not expensive at all. 


The main reason we used the top recipe is becuase of the taste and the texture. It was perfect! Another reason this one appealed to me is because it didn't contain eggs. 


Give them a try and you will have a beautiful and delicious dessert with just the right amount of "fancy."


https://celebratingsweets.com/chocolate-mousse/


https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/death-by-chocolate-chocolate-mousse-recipe-2011503


https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/chocolate-mousse.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...