Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Quilt Block of the Month


One of the advantages of working full time in my home studio now is that I can come up with some new and different ideas. One them is to have a quilt block a month series. I just listed the first one a couple hours ago and it already looks like it's going to be popular.

Basically, it's a 12" quilt block, along with the instructions to put it into a mini quilt. I also give instructions for hand applique and machine applique. And if you don't want to buy one every month, or you don't even want the month on the quilt, I include a couple extra pattern pieces that will take the place of the name of the month. Since "Happy Snowman" has been my number one selling mug rug pattern this winter, I thought my snowman would be just as happy on a mini quilt.

I have so many ideas, it's just a matter of having the time to do them all!

Don't forget to sign up for our VIP Club so you can be informed of all our freebies, specials, and tutorials. You'll find the sign-up box in the sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great. This is adorable and I think block of the month is a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable pattern. Thank you!!! Love that stargazing snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a fun idea! My mother-in-law is a quilter and she's doing something similar through a class she's taking. Every month they put together a new block, and then at the last meeting they get instructions on how to put the whole top together.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...