Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Movie Traditions - Hugh Grant Dancing!

 

We all have so many different Christmas traditions, but what about holiday movies? Are there any that you watch every holiday? We have two of them. First is "Love Actually" which is loaded with big name stars including Andrew Lincoln from the Walking Dead. My daughter started that tradition years ago with her girlfriends but when she's in town, we watch it together. And what is the best part? Hugh Grant dancing alone! My tradition is to watch that part over and over again. Come on ladies, watch the video above and you will get a great laugh! Grab those little thingies in the lower right corner of the video because you are going to want to enlarge the screen for this one...



The other movie I never miss is "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." I just love Chevy Chase! The funniest parts of that entire movie are the scenes with his cousin. The first time I saw the scene from the photo above, I nearly peed my pants! Those of you who are 45 or older will remember wearing dickies under sweaters or shirts, but most of us had the sense not to wear a black one under a lightweight, white sweater! I crack up every time I see that big, black square showing through!

Go ahead, watch Hugh dance again!

7 comments:

  1. I love Hugh! I have a Hugh Grant dvd box. Is it too early in december to watch Love Actually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never notice the black square showing through before. I have seen this movie so many times. One of my favorite movies is A Christmas Story. I fondly call the movie Ralphie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not, all my traditions have died out. Since I divorced my first husband, and my kids have moved out, one by one they've all come to an end

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Vacation is my favorite holiday movie! I've never seen Love Actually, but it's on Netflix right now, so I'll be sure to watch it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas Vacation is one of my faves too...especially this scene...my younger sister actually sent my husband and I official "Moose" mugs for Thanksgiving...too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugh Grant always makes me smile! He's a riot! As a child of the 80's I loved the National Lampoon movies, particularly those with Chevy Chase! The dickie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow I've missed seeing this movie - that dance bit has just put it on my must-see list!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...