Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!


The years are going by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting here writing my goals (not resolutions) for 2013. That year has come and gone and although I still have a lot of work on my personal goals, I accomplished my business goals, even beyond my wildest expectations!

Some of the highlights for last year were my trip to Delaware when I attended my daughters graduation from grad school. We crammed so many adventures into those five days, including a trip to Atlantic City were I actually won $7 on a slot machine! Later that summer my daughter and her husband stopped by here for a few days (with the kitties) on their way to their new home in Austin, Texas. My beautiful niece got married this year also. And look at the center of the grouping where you will see that sweet little baby, that is my first grandchild, Paige. She was born in October of this year. And last but not least, this is the year where my business has grown to the point where I was able to quit my job and focus full time on my new career as a business woman, designer, and author!

As you can see, it's been an awesome year, and it's going to be difficult to top. For now I will focus on the goals I have set for 2014, and work hard at achieving them. What are the goals that will affect you? Besides creating more patterns and graphics for my shops, you can look forward to lots more free graphic items as well as more blog tutorials. Some are actually in the final stages of completion right now!

One of my patterns will be out in a book by F+W Media soon. The book is packed with lots of fun scrap projects. They will be giving me several complimentary copies so it looks like I'll be hosting a giveaway when it arrives.

Bring on 2014!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the book feature! Hope 2014 has a lot of good things in store for you, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you continued success in 2014. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see sweet baby Paige!! Kudos on the book! It looks like 2014 is getting off to a great start (although 2013 will be a tough act to follow for you!). Wishing you continued success! Congratulations!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...