Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Deer, Hairy Spiders, and Crafting?


That title is just a small example of the day I've had!

First, we are on pins and needles around here because my niece who is about to make me a great aunt is getting closer and closer and it could happen at any moment! My cellphone is in my pocket at all times.

Second, I've been bitten by the crafting bug again. I made two projects tonight but I can't tell you about either one of them because they are both surprises. One is a surprise for my niece and if she sees this post, it will spoil it. The other surprise is because one of the projects I made tonight will show up in a tutorial real soon on my blog. It's a pattern of my grandmothers, from 1961, that I've recreated. So simple, cute, and you'll all love it!

Third, I had more visitors. As you already know my backyard seems to be the place where the neighborhood deer like to hang out. Well, the fawns were back today as usual, but we had another visitor, an ugly hairy spider! This thing is HUGE too! You can actually see the hairs in the photo!

I took Bubba out tonight when I saw it. Creepy!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Deer sweet...spider CREEPY!

    A new baby...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new projects sound interesting, looking forward to the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deer can stop by my house any day, but keep those spiders away!
    Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, That spider is scary looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new family addition! Looking forward to seeing the new project... I saw the spider pic and thought that was the "crafting bug" at first, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the deer, hate the spider, and can't wait to see your tutorial and the news about the new baby!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that spider is really something! You sure got a great shot of it! Not too crazy about spiders, love the little deer, really looking forward to your tutorial and can't wait to hear about the new baby! You're right, you're had quite a day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a big spider over a side flower bed that I have been watching grow all summer(and taking pics). He (she?) is a banana spider and is just amazing...I'll be posting pics soon. Your spider is really creepy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...