Thursday, November 7, 2013

Make it Special with Tablescapes!

I love tablescapes! You can create a beautiful table without spending a fortune. They add so much drama and elegance to your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or afternoon tea. I've been searching the Internet for ideas so I can make my holiday entertaining even more festive. Below are a few that I have saved for inspiration.






 
 From: Dwell On Joy


Photobucket 
From: Take Six

Aren't they beautiful? I've decided that I'm going to do something different this year. I'm going to take some of the serving pieces that I already have and see how I can make them come to life!

7 comments:

  1. I love the candles with the vegetables, never thought of using asparagus and artichokes that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love that one with the veggies too. How innovative. I'm sure you will be able to create amazing tablescapes this holiday season with things you have around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, really looking at these they aren't all that difficult and don't use items that are hard to find but they make a big statement. I love how they used the upside down glasses in the first one for candles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheryl! Thanks so much for sharing my tablescape with your readers. Wishing you all best. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool...I love the Christmas ones! I do like the idea of not spending a fortune on fancy do-dads that we only use once a year! Can't wait to see what you do at Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring! But that means I'd have to move my cutting mat off the table :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! I love the one from "Dwell on Joy".

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...