Monday, January 15, 2024

Forever Free - A New Area on My Website!


Did you kow that I just added a new page to the website? I now have a page called "Forever Freebies." That is where you'll find free embroidery designs, free patterns, and I even have some Samsung templates (printables) up there that I created for my own use but am sharing with you. This is not to take the place of the "Weekend Freebies," but to add to it. Stop by and see if you see any projects you'd like to start! Links below:

Forever Freebies

Weekend Freebies


Sign up for Sher's Creative News

There's a free machine embroidery design in every issue (unless I'm running a sale). You'll also find links to free sewing tutorials and articles too. The newsletter goes out once a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...