Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Project 365 - Week 42


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 281 - I just couldn't get enough of the fall colors this year, they were so beautiful! With the windy and damp weather though, they didn't last long at all. Soon to follow...snow!

Day 282 - Punkie's new prescription food. Now both of my fur children are on special food. Like the little black cat clip I used to close the bag? Got it from Mod Cloth. They have the coolest stuff!

Day 283 - Making two different kinds of brownies for Paige's birthday party.

Day 284 - Baby Paige is eating her birthday cake at her first birthday party. Can you believe it's been a year?

Day 285 - Bought a new box of Lipton tea only to discover that the bags are no longer sealed in individual envelopes. I didn't like this at first, but I bought a really cute glass jar that has a tightly sealed lid.

Day 286 - Score! Yep, found these Hershey chocolate wax melts. I have one burning right now. My house smells like chocolate heaven!

Day 287 - Punkie would like to thank everyone for their prayers and concerns. She's feeling much better now, and is eating as good as usual.


For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that Punkie is better now! My cat Sammy has been on special diet food for a number of years. Yummy brownies - I haven't done those in ages :) Happy 1st B'day to little Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe baby Paige is already a year! Happy Birthday Paige :)
    Mmmm...real chocolate and yummy smelling melts!
    I'm so glad Punkie is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige looks like a real birthday girl, Happy birthday to Paige! And your brownies look delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that Punkie is feeling better. Paige looks like she's enjoying that birthday cake

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy Punkie is feeling better! Those Hersheys melts sound like torture to me. The chocolate cravings would become too intense! Happy birthday to baby Paige! Time flies. Those brownies look delicious. I'm tempted to make something chocolately now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure the wax melts make your house smell amazing. There is noting like the sweet scent of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...