Friday, October 31, 2014

VOTE FOR SHER!


First, I want to thank all my friends and followers for your nominations for the Craftsy Design Contest. Imagine how surprised and excited I am to discover that I am now one of the four finalists in the quilting section! To be the winner of this contest would be one of the biggest honors I could ever imagine as well as a dream come true. We are talking about Craftsy here! Craftsy is the number one pattern shop on the internet. I'm so excited I can't stand it!

So now the voting begins! If you could pop over to the contest page HERE and vote for me, I would be forever grateful. Scroll down to the quilting area, click on the big orange button, and it will take you to the quilting voting area. Look for my Happy Snowman Mug Rug Pattern and cast your vote. All you need to do is add your email address, no long form to fill out.

Thanks in advance!

12 comments:

  1. congratulations. I'll hop on over and vote for you. Best of luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Exciting!!! Just came back from voting for you!! Looove your Patterns..& have some too : )

    Goooood Luck & Lots of Blessings!!
    Ohio Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnn! Fortunately the wait isn't too long.

      Delete
  5. Done! I love your work...you deserve to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pattern!
    going over to vote now!
    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...