Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Day You Were Born

*NEW IN MY SHOP*

OK, I'm uber excited about this! While Brian and I were in Florida a few weeks ago visiting my parents we went to this little tourist spot called Tarpon Springs. It's a Greek community where they are known for their sponge docks. They also have these cute little gift shops and restaurants. While I was in one of the gift shops I came across some little paperback books that were all about the year you were born. I thought, "What a brilliant idea for some greeting cards or photo gifts" I went home and began working on these.

They are available in my Etsy Shop & Artfire Shop. Although, there is a better selection at the Etsy shop at the time of this posting. I have several different styles to choose from.

All I need is a high quality digital photo, along with the person's name and birthday. I put it together and send it off in a high quality (5 x 7) JPEG that simply needs printed on home printer or uploaded to a photo processing center. I know what I'll be putting in birthday cards or Christmas cards this year!

Sorry about not getting an exciting model.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cool Years ago at my old job they used to do this for all the employees on their birthdays. I did one for several people I work with now a year ago. Of course mine weren't nearly as cute as yours. It's fun to look back though, the prices kill me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just noticed we are almost exactly one year apart in age. I was born March 21 but 1962

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sher, this is wonderful, what an awesome idea. Have to go to your ETSY shop to see.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...